Dr Bradley Limmer

Dazed

I just had my first phone consultation with Dr Limmer, and he was very thorough and informative. I sent him 3 pictures, and he was talking about 1500 grafts. I am thinking about scheduling in late October to correspond with another procedure I am having a few days later.

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

Dazed,

I'm roughly six weeks out. I'm going through the frumpy stage. I have some pimples, but other than that normal side effect, I have been pleased with Dr. Limmer's work. The expierence was a great one (as far as surgery goes.) I would go back to Dr. Limmer without any doubts.

Toad

Originally a Norwood 3 -- Now?

1/4 proscar daily started 9/01/2005

1791 FUs - Dr. Lehr - Dec. 2006.

1300 FUs - Dr. Brad Limmer - Jan. 2009.

Toad, it is kind of crazy that I was going to schedule without a face to face consultation, so I have decided to make a flight to San Antonio and go about this logically. I don't think 1500 is going to do the trick for me, and while he gave me a great quote for the 1500, I want to get all the bad news up front.

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

Having both strip and FUE, in my strong opinion, I would never get a strip in this day and age for less than 2500 grafts. I did, 1938 5 years ago (in my 30s) and have thick, coarse hair and regret not getting 3000 at that time.

Downtime is not easy, some may say it is - but it isn't.

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE