Dr Knudsen

easternboy

** Duplicate post.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi.. I would like to get some feedback on Dr Knudsen at Double bay. I had a HT done last year by Dr Martinek which was very disappointing and now I have booked in with Dr Knudsen...

Hi there easternboy!

In January of this year, I had a 2000 graft perfromed by Dr Knudsen.

The total cost was $12650AUD - expensive.

The results? Pretty good! Im very pleased with the results.

The hair continues to improve and beinig in month 7'ish of the procedure, seems to be getting better every day :-)

Would I return to Dr Knudsen for a further procedure? Yes - but the cost is off putting.

I am in a position where I travel through Asia Pacific & am considering making a 2000 graft session with wither Dr Pong or Dr Path' in Thailand.

Ive performed a cost analysis for both doctors and there is a variance of circa $2000 AUD if I choose Dr Path'.

Considering my airfares would be paid return to HK, all I have to do is travel to Thailand from HK...so its quite cost effective.

Dr Knudsen is an excellent Australian choice. I would highly recommend him.

Hope my info helps.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

• 11 months later...

I have met and had an consultation with Dr Knudsen, and as already mentioned he is very

knowledgeable/polite and not pushy when discussing a HT operation.

He did recommend I keep on propecia but because of sides I just take half a tab a day,

rather than one every few days. I need my temples done and would seriously consider

using him, unless I could see a financial & cosmetic advantage in going to the U.S.