Travel Buddy - Istanbul Turkey - Yaman

I know many people will think it is a bad idea to travel to Turkey in light of recent events but for my own personal reasons I have decided to go ahead with my scheduled treatment early in February this year. I will be flying from Gatwick or Heathrow to Istanbul for a procedure with Dr. Yaman and it would be great to meet anyone on the way who might be travelling at the same time. Feel free to PM me.

I know many people will think it is a bad idea to travel to Turkey in light of recent events but for my own personal reasons I have decided to go ahead with my scheduled treatment early in February this year. I will be flying from Gatwick or Heathrow to Istanbul for a procedure with Dr. Yaman and it would be great to meet anyone on the way who might be travelling at the same time. Feel free to PM me.

What is the procedure and projected cost in US dollars?

I'm going for surgery on my index finger and it is 6.2 Billion US

:-)

Rather childish post. I'm genuinely curious. That isn't necessarily personal, sensitive and/or private information. We all know what various doctors charge and what the ballpark cost of these procedures are.

If you want a god damn travel buddy, explaining the merits of the trip might make sense, no? Jeez.

Sorry didn't mean to offend, just found it strange as I'm not trying to promote a certain treatment or doctor but simply travelling with someone who may have already decided to go around the same time, but since you've asked I'm having FUE and it is €1/graft.

Sorry didn't mean to offend, just found it strange as I'm not trying to promote a certain treatment or doctor but simply travelling with someone who may have already decided to go around the same time, but since you've asked I'm having FUE and it is €1/graft.

No worries, I understand. That is cheap! So I would assume cost was a large incentive. In the U.S., FUE with top names is $6-7 as I am sure you know. Dollar and Euro are essentially the same (euro is .95 the value of 1 dollar). It is a large savings.

I was actually thinking of booking...But then read some reviews on here which have really put.me off.

Of Shapiro specifically? I've yet to see any. Please link me, I'd be interested. They seem to be one of the top US based choices.

• 1 month later...