Dr. Lindsey Class 7 patient after 1st case, planning second, fine hair

This fellow lives out of state. He came by last week to plan his second case. Now he is a challenge! First off, he had LOTS of scalp to cover. Second, he has limited donor hair. Third, his donor hair is FINE...meaning like skinny trees (see any of my numerous planting videos on youtube) it takes more skinny trees or skinny hairs to cover an inch of real estate than if its thick bushy trees or hair.

This short video shows how I approach this problem and views of him preop, a short video at 6 months, and then now at 23 months. We'll do his second case in a few months and I'll update this. Although he's busy, and out of our area, hopefully he'll log on and add his 2 cents.

Really, on guys with this problem, EXACTLY half of my potential patients say that if we can't cover everything, they want nothing. AND half say framing the face and having a bald crown is a great option. Those of you who've seen me in person, with class 5-7 hairloss, know that I START the discussion with that sentence. Sprinkling a little all over is usually a waste of time, money and hair.

The video is:

Dr. Lindsey

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Saw Dr Lindsey two years after my first procedure. Anticipating a second in the Spring. Live in Fla and traveling to northern Virginia. Looking to get some additional grafts on top. Overall very happy with the results from the first. Just take a look. I was essentially bald for all practical purposes. Trust Dr Lindsey and staff completely. This has been a game changer for me. Thanks Dr L!