Dr Scott Alexander - 11 month update (2,000 grafts)

skinnyshaft

Hi folks

This is a super BELATED post so many apologies for the update.

Under the kind, excellent guidance of Spex, I had 2,000 grafts with Dr Scott Alexander in mid-January earlier this year - 1,600 in the front to beef up the hairline and 400 at the crown.

Now my hair is naturally SUPER FINE and the good doc was working in a crowded area, so it's always extremely difficult to illustrate my results via way of pics.

However, I'm pleased to report that the growth had been kicking in and thickening at a nice steady pace, especially from around the 7th month mark - which I think is when many usually start to see a real change. My hairline is definitely getting thicker and more prominent and myself and my girlfriend can see a real marked difference.

Dr Alexander has done a brilliant job. The only negative is that my new growth has been slightly tempered by the fact that I seem to be going through a bit of a shed at the moment. I've been noticing a fair few more hairs falling out in the shower over the last 2-3 months. I know it's always worrying when that happens but hopefully that will pass!

I took some photos of my hair at the 8 and 9 month marks, which I shall post shortly. Generally, given the nature of my hair, I think the results are best illustrted on me after my hair has been styled, with the fringe brushed forwards. You can just see less of the forehead. Brushing back on my hair doesn't seem to show a great deal. But trust me, the results are VERY GOOD.

Massive thanks to Spex and Dr Alexander - hopefully I might even be able to show a bit more thickening to come yet.

S

PS wishing everyone a happy Xmas

skinnyshaft,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with an excellent hair transplant surgeon. Do you have any photos you can share of your scalp before surgery and immediately post-op? I also encourage you to create a free hair loss website, which is still the best way to chart your progress with photos, videos, etc. You can create journals and photo albums and even review/rate your physician.

I encourage you to provide us with monthly updates including photos.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 months later...
skinnyshaft,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with an excellent hair transplant surgeon. Do you have any photos you can share of your scalp before surgery and immediately post-op? I also encourage you to create a free hair loss website, which is still the best way to chart your progress with photos, videos, etc. You can create journals and photo albums and even review/rate your physician.

I encourage you to provide us with monthly updates including photos.

Best wishes,

Bill

hey Bill, pre-op pics here http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181806-travelling-uk-phoenix-see-dr-scott-alexander-my-3rd-hair-transplant-post2459952.html#post2459952