Dr Cagatay Sezgin - Dubai Cosmetic Surgery?

LeeNoel

Hi - does anyone have any experience with Dr Cagatay Sezgin from Dubai Cosmetic Surgery?

It's very difficult to find unbiased reviews here in the UAE, as I don't think it's common practice . I've been researching doctors who perform FUE, so really anyone with positive experience with either Dr Cagatay Sezgin, or any doctor in the region would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I am supposed to have a consultation with dr Sezgin next week - he s been presented to me as one of the best FUE surgeons in the world. I can't find Sam23, do you have any other info? Thanks a lot

Hi,

I am supposed to have a consultation with dr Sezgin next week - he s been presented to me as one of the best FUE surgeons in the world. I can't find Sam23, do you have any other info? Thanks a lot

I highly recommend you read his post history beforehand: Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients - Search Results

He had massive issues and they did not resolve even after 18 months. These included poor growth, skin texture issues, inflammation, pain and discomfort. Be very careful.

Thanks. That does sound worrying. I ll also be meeting a dr Juan krogulec - but havent been able to find any review. I met someone who had FUE last year with him and who is super happy, but that's all

• 3 months later...
Thanks. That does sound worrying. I ll also be meeting a dr Juan krogulec - but havent been able to find any review. I met someone who had FUE last year with him and who is super happy, but that's all

Hi Ryw

Were you able to consult with Dr Juan? Did you do the FUE? Kindly update me please as Iam also planning to consult the same doctor/.