Maxhair Update - 4.5 months GROWTH! - Dr. Arocha

maxhair

A couple of weeks ago I started noticing what I thought was a slightly denser look around the hairline and in the recipient area. I, being patient, thought this was wishful thinking. But I took some VERY close up photos and voila! There are a bunch of these little guys coming out and it's obvious that the left temple is starting to form. They're short and they've just started, but there are a bunch of them. Ah, I feel a bit relieved. I'm sure you 6 month guys know that feeling! Good feeling, huh? One note. If I didn't take these close up style shots, you wouldn't be able to see these new hairs because my native hair is still relatively thick and long. When these new hairs grow out I'll take some traditional pictures.

So does this look about right? Eman, Bill, Wantego, dakota3... everybody?

Thanks

A couple of weeks ago I started noticing what I thought was a slightly denser look around the hairline and in the recipient area. I, being patient, thought this was wishful thinking. But I took some VERY close up photos and voila! There are a bunch of these little guys coming out and it's obvious that the left temple is starting to form. They're short and they've just started, but there are a bunch of them. Ah, I feel a bit relieved. I'm sure you 6 month guys know that feeling! Good feeling, huh? One note. If I didn't take these close up style shots, you wouldn't be able to see these new hairs because my native hair is still relatively thick and long. When these new hairs grow out I'll take some traditional pictures.

So does this look about right? Eman, Bill, Wantego, dakota3... everybody?

Thanks

At the four+ month mark I began to see some real progress (maybe an early grower), but the transformation I saw really came in the six month mark. And now I am simply enjoying any additional growth and thickening that comes with time.

Be patient and enjoyed those close-ups!! Those will mature and fill in your recipient nicely.

The doldrums are almost over for you!!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...