Undecided Rahal FUT Or Erdogan FUE

parsia

I think whatever happens, you will end up with a good result from Rahal. He is known as the 'Hairline king', and even though my hairline has not grown in yet, I have a friend who saw Rahal last year and his has grown and it looks amazing.

Just go to rahal! (pending your visa application)

Pete.

I think whatever happens, you will end up with a good result from Rahal. He is known as the 'Hairline king', and even though my hairline has not grown in yet, I have a friend who saw Rahal last year and his has grown and it looks amazing.

Just go to rahal! (pending your visa application)

Pete.

Haha , Thanks for mentioning my visa application pending ! lol .

ture yes I totally agree with you , to me , the Rahal design the best hairline which I have ever seen , after him , I believe erdogan

and hayatdavoodi are the best. When it comes to chose the surgeon it depends on how do you evaluate results by your eyes , I've

got impressed from Rahal works even from the first day , Although some of those pictures and wow results can not apply to my

case , because they were NW2 or even NW1 And repair their hairline , however many of other results of him are great too .

Something that made me surprise was when I get quote from DR.Erdogan , they told me its not included the tax , and if I pay the

cash , I don't need to pay taxes ! That looks strength to me.

Hmm, Tax evasion! Sounds dodgy, but I guess maybe you can get away with that in Turkey.

Yeah , I didn't feel good about that either , Thats why I mentioned it , You mind me if I ask

what was your average density on your treatment plant with Rahal ? And what did you

end with ?

I was quoted 45 grafts per sqcm, and I ended up with 46 average. I think he puts more in at the hairline and stuff. When the grafts were fresh and they still had the original hair in, the density looked good.

Pete.

Thanks Pete .

So it was very near to their estimation , is 45 grafts was from online consultation ? then it

was pretty much the same what they did , 45 is near to the average density and its good

enough , mine is 35 , thats why I like to ask them to go upper , Definitely the hairline would

be more dense and you're right . So was he flexible about your desire ?

Well I trusted his judgment entirely, and there is always going to be a limit to how many grafts he can get, so the choice is, higher density and cover a smaller area, or spread the available grafts out to a larger area, and still get acceptable density, in my case, 50 g/sqcm.

Id rather have decent coverage than have a very thick area right at the front and the top of my head being close to bald!

Having said that, he did leave a patch in my crown fairly thin, which I agreed before hand. Im going to consider going back to fill that in at a later date, but for now, im happy with the area he covered, and im confident the density will be good.

I think the best thing is to trust him and ask questions, but don't be surprised if you get a blunt response. He is a very no nonsense kind of guy, and he does not seem to sugar coat. He knows his stuff, and my tactic was to just say YES to everything he said, as I totally trust his judgement.

No point going to one of the best if your just gonna tell him to do it another way!

Pete.

Well I trusted his judgment entirely, and there is always going to be a limit to how many grafts he can get, so the choice is, higher density and cover a smaller area, or spread the available grafts out to a larger area, and still get acceptable density, in my case, 50 g/sqcm.

Id rather have decent coverage than have a very thick area right at the front and the top of my head being close to bald!

Having said that, he did leave a patch in my crown fairly thin, which I agreed before hand. Im going to consider going back to fill that in at a later date, but for now, im happy with the area he covered, and im confident the density will be good.

I think the best thing is to trust him and ask questions, but don't be surprised if you get a blunt response. He is a very no nonsense kind of guy, and he does not seem to sugar coat. He knows his stuff, and my tactic was to just say YES to everything he said, as I totally trust his judgement.

No point going to one of the best if your just gonna tell him to do it another way!

Pete.

Pete , I really appreciate your help and your very detailed answer , thats very kind of you to try to help me , actually I've got an email today from patient advisor and he told me the average density for hairline would be around 50-55 and the frontal scalp and midscalp range from 40-50 , That makes me happy , because on my treatment plan the average density was 32 , So that was a more detail respond with new photos that I have sent it to them . AND thanks for explaining me his character , I was curious to know how should I deal with him in front , If I'm not mistaken he gave you two choices to chose either have a very high density or having 50cm density with good coverage area ? And you chose the second one.

Ok, thats good to hear.

He did not so much give me a choice, he more told me what the options were, and told me that the second option was the best, and I agreed with him.

I have attached a photo of the top of my head the day after surgery - this is the first time I saw it. This is 4175 grafts, and if you zoom in, you can kinda see how close together the grafts are.

This is about 50ish grafts per sq cm average.

Pete.

5b32f07b42287_FullSizeRender3.thumb.jpg.a60a2196614018fa56aa5e9c1250f113.jpg

Ok, thats good to hear.

He did not so much give me a choice, he more told me what the options were, and told me that the second option was the best, and I agreed with him.

I have attached a photo of the top of my head the day after surgery - this is the first time I saw it. This is 4175 grafts, and if you zoom in, you can kinda see how close together the grafts are.

This is about 50ish grafts per sq cm average.

Pete.

Oh man , thats very kind of you to show me the picture , Its interesting that you haven't look to that also before , The area of your hair transplant looks large to me , it looks like they have treated zone 1 to zone 6 , Yes the grafts are close but I've got surprised about the area of treatment , do you have any info for the cm2 area of the treatment?