Questions Regarding Tricopigmentation

NJMan

Hello, I'm thinking about getting a tricopigmentations procedure .I have diffuse thinning in the frontal aread of my scalp. So if I decide to get it done, it’s basically to fill in and simulate a thicker head of hair where I’m thinning. I'm a bit concern it wont look good. since it was created for the buzz cut. I have seen some good results on people with diffuse thinning though. I guess it just depends on the skills of the artist who does it. I have a few questions regarding tricopigmentation. I have heard that tricopigementation last anywhere from 4 months to 2 years. If I ask somone who does scalp micropigementation they say it last only a couple of months. If I ask someone who does tricopigmentation they tell me 2 years. Also, Will minoxidil foam and nizoral affect the duration of the procedure? What’s the average cost for the hairline and front scalp area? And what are the best scalp micropiogmentation and tricopigmentation clinics in the New Jersey and New York City area? Thanks!