2516 Grafts with Dr. Alexander January 2nd

I had a great experience with Dr. Alexander and his staff. They went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and I'm very happy with the results so far. He was very communicative throught the procedure and explained to me what he was doing and why every step of the way which not only satisfied my curiosity but also went a long way to keeping me calm and relaxed during a very long and fatiguing process.

I was originally hoping for a less conservative hairline but I trust Dr. Alexander's instincts and knew that he would give me what he felt was the best option for me based on my degree of hair loss, etc.

He said that the quality of my scalp and hair was excellent and that I should expect to see great results in six months or so. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I'll be updating my blog monthly so keep an eye out!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

TakingThePlunge,

Congratulations on your hair transplant with the highly esteemed Dr. Alexander.

Many patients want a low youthful hairline, but I agree with Dr. Alexander's approach for creating a more conservative one since it will help you get more coverage and density in other areas.

Now comes the seemingly long wait before the hair grows in. But hang in there and try not to look in too many mirrors the first few months icon_smile.gif.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Best wishes,

Bill