Shampoo opinions on Pura d'or Pro organic, Ultrax Labs Hair Surge, Lipogaine3,& RP DR

How's it going everyone. So I am up in the air between these and decided to give it a thread since I haven't seen any solid new feedback on Pura D'or's new pro organic shampoo. I found this article useful while searching, and maybe it can help. I attached it below to get different opinions and what not.

The Best Hair Loss Shampoo To Stimulate Hair Growth (2016)

I am post op 11 days and plan to start using Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Hair growth shampoo for now, as a daily. (Link with ingredients will be at the end) Once I reach that 30 day mark, I will be alternating between Nizoral (once a week only for 8 weeks), t/gel, & t/sal as the ongoing regimen once a week as well, but I can't decide on a daily dht blocking, and hair thickening go-to. I've read that alternating between a few would be ideal. Also forgot to mention I will be using Rogaine Minoxidil 5% and fin.

Once I come off Nizoral, I'd like to find something with a small amount of Keto, to use 1-2 times a week, but nothing near as harsh as Nizoral to prevent further hair loss. Below I attached some links with info. I've also heard a lot of users mention Regenepure DR/NT as well, but for some reason, (except for Ultrax Hair Surge) I can't find that any of these contain Keto on their sites, but many users mention that they do have below 1%. All thoughts and opinions welcomed, thanks in advance!

https://www.purador.com/pro-organic-hair-loss-therapy-thickening-shampoo

Hair Vitality Shampoo- With Ingredients To Stimulate Healthy Hair & Scalp

Hair Surge Shampoo – Ultrax Labs

Lipogaine Big 3 shampoo | Official Site

https://artnaturals.com/collections/hair-care/products/art-naturals-argan-oil-shampoo-hair-regrowth-therapy

HLS2015,

I appreciate your input! I have the Fin, and rogaine foam 5%. I plan to use accordingly while paying close attention to side effects, as I have never taken either. I also have the biotin 5mg daily, just missing the msm. My Dr mentioned Nizoral was fine, once a week and only for 8 weeks, but he said not to start after 30 days. The mixed reviews can definitely always come off confusing, but I do agree that Keto is harsh, even the 1% and overuse will cause hair loss, even on grafted hairs. Some members have almost ruined their HT because of overuse.

You mention Regenepure, but I hear it does have Keto as well? Were you referring to the DR or NT? I'll look up SLS as I have never heard of it.

I hear you, and thank you for the heads up. I have no problem waiting till 3 months and will do so. I'll maybe start with the t/gel and t/sal once a week after 30 days. Right now my scalp is peeling bad, so I was going to stick to baby shampoo and organic pure aloe Vera. I just have to figure out which shampoo to look into post 30 days, and it seems like Regenepure DR/NT is a lot of members go-to choice. I also don't know how my scalp will react to the rogaine foam which I am getting ready to use tonight.

Thanks for the info! Non smoker, occasional drinker. I do watch my sugar as much as I can, and I'll look into the krill oil and curcumin. I got the msm yesterday and took some this morning with biotin. I picked up California baby shampoo ultra sensitive for the time being, until I figure out what shampoo to go with post 30 days. Thanks again!

Just picked this up from a local whole foods market. I will be giving it a try. I've read lots of post op members vouch by it. Still looking up a good 30 day post op shampoo to help promote growth and prevent further loss on none grafted areas. Any other opinions or experiences, feel free to comment. Thank you.

image.thumb.jpg.61802f07cf9ed72b08694289cac32c7e.jpg