hello all

I am considering doing hair transplant with DHI clinics as they claim they are using direct hair method technique which is the latest and best in hair transplant as they claim. I have seen many bad reviews online saying that it is only a marketing gimmick but it might all be false reviews.

what do you think of this technique vs FUE? the doctor there showed me his transplanted hair which he did using DHI and it really looked natural with the advantage over FUE being that it does not leave white dots on the donor area. However it is abit more expensive that FUE.

your comments and reviews are much appreciated.

Ahmed

I have been posting throughout the last 13 years and I have not seen to many positive stories coming out of DHI. You have so many choices and I would research more until you are confident of this important decision.

I have seen many bad reviews online saying that it is only a marketing gimmick but it might all be false reviews.

People have better things to do than write false reviews for a hair clinic that is average at best. It is not wise to ignore the many bad reviews and believe a companies marketing gimmick. Although I am sure they would like that it is very unwise.

Good luck on your choice but if you have to convince yourself that a clinic is good then what outcome you get is well deserved.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson