Propecia and breast cancer

Layth

Hi everyone ,

I'm new to this post and have a question regarding propecia and breast cancer.

I'm currently 34, started taking pro when I was in my mid-20s. I discontinued the propecia last year when I began doing research that linked finastride and breast cancer. To be quiet honest it freaked me and I discontinued the propecia. I have been on minoxidil ever since and its ok but nothing like the effects of the propecia.

Does anyone have an idea if breast cancer is linked to propecia ? A study in 2013 by the journal of urology proved otherwise and revealed that there is no link between the 2. At this point I don't know what to believe. Anyone have any insight or opinions on this topic. Will be greatly appreciated.

Best ,

layth

• 7 months later...

One of the potential symptoms/side effects is gynocmestia...fat deposits are distributed through the gland behind ur nipple. but this only happens if you're prone.

Lipsosuction is required to remove them, Test production stops being produced which causes you're estrogen to rise (Bit*h tits)

If you didn't get gyno when you used the product for 10 years then you have nothing to worry about!

On the other hand i've been on propecia for 4 months and my nipples are tender, and the gland is growing again, i have a big lump behind my left nipple....just means I had to reduce my dosage to 0.625 to reduce the side effect.

It's not breast cancer.

Edited by Vainism
spelling

• 2 months later...