Bobman's hair

After looking at Bobman's new hair and being amazed this has made me wonder. Firstly Bobman if you read this hopefully you will chip in please, any way i take it he had amazing 'characteristics' to achieve his new look, so what are they? i take it he had great laxity, im nowhere near a n6 but my laxity feels pretty good, i can get a clump of about an inch and a bit. What else do you need to get an amazing look if your are heading to a n6? Im not the best at explaining things but im sure you get my drift.

Thanks

After looking at Bobman's new hair and being amazed this has made me wonder. Firstly Bobman if you read this hopefully you will chip in please, any way i take it he had amazing 'characteristics' to achieve his new look, so what are they? i take it he had great laxity, im nowhere near a n6 but my laxity feels pretty good, i can get a clump of about an inch and a bit. What else do you need to get an amazing look if your are heading to a n6? Im not the best at explaining things but im sure you get my drift.

Thanks