Ksl my experience

My experiences with KSL

I am providing an update to a previous post that I wrote on the 06-18-2014. It has come to my attention that this post was one of the top results on the internet, and as the standard of grammar and spelling, and indeed clarity of the ideas which I expressed was far lower than I normally produce, I would like to provide an update on my experience with this company. I feel that my original post could have been taken the wrong way by some people due to its lack of clarity and conciseness of ideas.

At the time of the original post, I was highly concerned about the procedure because I was unable to find any review of on any hair company in my country, when performing a google search. This anxiety lead to a post which was hastily written, and not reviewed before it was posted.

What I basically wanted to do was to ask people for their experiences with this company because I was keen to have reassurance that the company were professional and competent. This was not because I had any reason to doubt that this company was those things, it was because I could find no information on the internet and with other types of businesses I am used to being able to find reviews. This is not a problem specific to KSL, this is a problem specific to the Hair Transplant Industry in my country, perhaps because people still want to keep the fact they have had a hair transplant discrete.

Now that I have had the procedure, I can say that the procedure was a great success and that, I am very happy with the results. When I first signed up for the hair transplant, the company assured me that, if I was not happy with the results, I could have another procedure, for no extra expense.

I found this promise a very reassuring statement of intent that they were not just after my money and that they valued producing results for their customers. It made me feel they understood that I was a person, not just another client.

The company have, however, now offered me a free transplant. This was after providing free laser for me. They did this because while I am totally satisfied with my results, they feel I could get even better results with a second procedure. On top of this, the company are always friendly and welcoming when I enter the premise, they offer me water or a hot drink – I always choose the water, not being a tea drinker.

Finally, each time I visit they ask me how I am doing and they are genuinely warm and welcoming, which mean I feel like a valued person and not just someone that paid for a transplant.