Waiting for density - Dr Tejinder Bhatti (3800 grafts - 8000 hair)

vik757

Hi All,

I have hit the 9 month mark, attached my photos in the link below. (photos are taken in the garden area at around 4 pm)

To be honest its still not much of the improvement. hair are looking thin with gaps.

Please have a look and give me your feedback about what do you feel.

Cheers

V

grafts: 3800

hair: 8000

photos:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/vik757/

Previous thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184236-8-months-post-op-dr-tejinder-bhatti-3800-grafts-8000-hair-waiting-density.html

well, thats a large area to cover and 3800 grafts isn't gonna cut it. u need more like 5000 grafts if not more.

unfortunately with most of the Bhatti patients his grafts are spaced too far apart. just take a look at his patients that have posted here and you see that he doesn't place the grafts very close to one another.

if u look at Bisigna, Lorenzo, Erdogan and even Vorhees you will clearly see the difference in grafts placement. personally, I think its just skill. I think the better HT doctors can simply place grafts closer together without damaging them giving more density.

that is a common practice he uses to fill a larger area but unfortunately the end result is a thin spaced out HT like the one you have which will now require another HT. I really don't thin 3800 grafts even took. more like 2500 grafts.

at 9 months I can clearly see ur not gonna get much more density. u may get a little cause u do grow up to 18 months but from what I have seen over the years at 9 months u get about 80% of what ur gonna get or what is visible.

these are typical Bhatti patients with grafts spaced way too far apart.....

DSCN4077.thumb.jpg.d28f0e683236611c324d947e1e2f352a.jpg

5b32ee79b7ecb_1Front2.thumb.jpg.af8e9a21e30f93cb1ad53b71c42a7cfd.jpg

front-close-up.jpg.2465f7cfa8785a7f51d2ef47856a1b3d.jpg

5b32ee7a33d9c_Day13Front.jpg.f15a735d322f19f2b9f2a23718622a0d.jpg

Edited by T-TYPE

well, thats a large area to cover and 3800 grafts isn't gonna cut it. u need more like 5000 grafts if not more.

unfortunately with most of the Bhatti patients his grafts are spaced too far apart. just take a look at his patients that have posted here and you see that he doesn't place the grafts very close to one another.

if u look at Bisigna, Lorenzo, Erdogan and even Vorhees you will clearly see the difference in grafts placement. personally, I think its just skill. I think the better HT doctors can simply place grafts closer together without damaging them giving more density.

that is a common practice he uses to fill a larger area but unfortunately the end result is a thin spaced out HT like the one you have which will now require another HT. I really don't thin 3800 grafts even took. more like 2500 grafts.

at 9 months I can clearly see ur not gonna get much more density. u may get a little cause u do grow up to 18 months but from what I have seen over the years at 9 months u get about 80% of what ur gonna get or what is visible.

these are typical Bhatti patients with grafts spaced way too far apart.....

Thanks for your comment. thats unfortunate. My first requirement was density for that reason we decided to go for the mature look and Dr doctor told me that this will give the denser look i am looking for. Around 12 month mark is the good time for second transplant? your thoughts?