Question about Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

aV77

Hi everyone,

I watched a video on youtube that Dr. Tejinder Bhatti uploaded where he shows a patient to have had two previous FUT surgeries with other doctors which didn't get great results for the patient before he meets Dr. Bhatti and gets a fairly good result. One of the comments on the video was whether Dr. Bhatti could show the donor scars of the previous surgeries to verify whether that the patient actually did have these previous transplants. There didn't seem to be a response from Dr. Bhatti on youtube atleast so I too made a comment asking Dr Bhatti for some photos so that the case can be verified. He didn't respond on youtube ether so I sent him an email asking the same question but I haven't heard back from him as yet. If a doctor that doesn't respond to a legitimate question especially when we make an effort to send him an email then I feel its important that such a matter is brought to the a forum like this as we need full transparency and trust if we ever decide to invest our hard earned money and have a procedure done with him. Dr Bhatti is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network. I would now ask Dr. Bhatti to please upload some photos of the patients donor scars so that we know that this patient actually did have two previous transplants. This would be fr everyones benefit. Here is the video that I refer to