I been using rogaine for /5 months and now its starting to RE SHED! WHY!, please HELP

NIKE

I'm 22,And been using Rogaine for about 4/5 months, the shedding period was terrible, BUT it got better and my hair filled in nicely, but as of the last 3-4 days I am seeing MORE SHEDDING out of no where, Why or What can this be, is it normal.. what can OR should i do

(I have been really busy the last few weeks and havent had time to shower my hair offen, I think rogiane says to do it once every other day, i havnt done it for 2 weeks (untill yesterday).. could this be the reason, how long with this last, what should I Do!.. please any and all help would be GREAT! Thanks A LOT!

I'm 22,And been using Rogaine for about 4/5 months, the shedding period was terrible, BUT it got better and my hair filled in nicely, but as of the last 3-4 days I am seeing MORE SHEDDING out of no where, Why or What can this be, is it normal.. what can OR should i do

(I have been really busy the last few weeks and havent had time to shower my hair offen, I think rogiane says to do it once every other day, i havnt done it for 2 weeks (untill yesterday).. could this be the reason, how long with this last, what should I Do!.. please any and all help would be GREAT! Thanks A LOT!

nike...you havent washed your hair in two weeks?...ewww...or is it that you havent rogained in two weeks..if you stop using rogaine, you will regress and start losing your hair again....missing a couple days wont hurt probably, but two weeks will likely cause shedding...you want to do your rogaine twice a day too...

also, definitely get yourself a proscar prescription..its even better at keeping the hair youve got, and sometimes even restoring some thats weak ...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???