Using Propecia and Wylie Protocol/Testosterone together

I had a hair transplant by Dr. Fitzpatrick in La Jolla, just before he passed away. I like the results but now I am ready for a second procedure. I have been using Rogain with minimal results and want to use something stronger/more effective.

I want to use Propecia (other?) but I also use Wylie Protocol and my naturopathic doctor says that Wylie Protocal 'cancels out' Propecia's effectiveness.

Does anyone have any suggestions and/or experience to share?

I have been on hrt before and I stopped it cause I didn't feel great on it. surprisingly with diet and exercise my testosterone has gotten back up to normal levels and I feel pretty good.

As for your question, I used propecia while on trt and my hair still shed. My advice, depending on where your test levels are, is to maybe lower the dose of your test. for example if your test levels are 900 maybe you can try getting them down to 700 by cutting you test dosage and see if that lessens your hair loss. I know my hair loss during trt was dose dependent, meaning the higher my test levels were the more hair I lost. it also caused a lot of miniaturization of the donor area as well.

I assume you are going to be on Wyllie protocol for life so I don't think its a bad idea to give propecia a try and see what happens.

oh and also, my doc also put me on hcg during trt and that really accelerated my hair loss. I would never use that stuff again.

I hope this helps.