DHI FUE Seminars on 4th & 5th September

akonsta

DHI is pleased to announce the sixth D.H.I. European Seminar of 2004. On Saturday September 4th at 3pm at the Langham Hotel, 1C Portland Place, next to Cavendish Square (Tube: Oxford Circus) and on Sunday 5th September at 3pm at the Thistle Manchester , 3-5 Portland Street, Piccadilly Gardens , Manchester M1 6DP. Click here for more information about the hotel.

The seminars will include the following in the program:

Powerpoint presentations by DHI surgeons with live video

Meet D.H.I. patients in person and inspect their results close up at different stages of growth

Live presentation and evaluation of numerous D.H.I. Mega sessions

Surprise announcement about the future pricing of Direct Hair Implants Technique and how you the potential client can benefit

Due to the interest in the DHI seminars, this conference will be held in a hotel to ensure everyone interested can attend. Seminar participants may schedule an appointment to watch live a D.H.I. surgery at the DHI clinic at any time after the seminar. The seminars provide you with an excellent opportunity to meet the DHI surgeons and staff.

Each seminar will last about two hours to allow ample time for the presentation and for questions and answers.

REFRESHMENTS

Complimentary refreshments and drinks will be provided for all conference attendees.

LANGUAGE TRANSLATION

If you have a special need for language translation, please let DHI know. It may be possible to arrange for an interpreter to translate for you. DHI is an international company solving hair loss problems for clients around the world.

OPEN TO EVERYONE

The D.H.I. seminar is open to everyone including all virgin transplant patients, repair patients, physicians, and patients who have already completed their transplant work, but would like to see D.H.I. results. Even if you don't need any more transplant work done, but are interested in obtaining information for a friend or family member you are welcome to attend.

REGISTRATION

Registration is required to determine how much space will be needed for each conference. Everyone who registers will be guaranteed a seat. DHI will move any of the sessions to a larger room if necessary to ensure everyone has an opportunity to participate during the time most convenient for them. On registration we would appreciate it if you could please list your three main questions that you would like answered at the seminar. Attendance Fee: 20.00 pounds due when registering. Please encourage your friends or relatives to register and participate as well. Please e-mail DHI at info@dhi.gr with the following information to register:

First and Last Name

E-mail address or telephone number to reconfirm attendance some days before the seminar

Forum Screen Name

Country of Residence

How you heard about the seminar

Credit card number and expiry date in order to pay 20.00 pounds per person for registration.

DHI Employee -

DHI is pleased to announce the sixth D.H.I. European Seminar of 2004. On Saturday September 4th at 3pm at the Langham Hotel, 1C Portland Place, next to Cavendish Square (Tube: Oxford Circus) and on Sunday 5th September at 3pm at the Thistle Manchester , 3-5 Portland Street, Piccadilly Gardens , Manchester M1 6DP. Click here for more information about the hotel.

The seminars will include the following in the program:

Powerpoint presentations by DHI surgeons with live video

Meet D.H.I. patients in person and inspect their results close up at different stages of growth

Live presentation and evaluation of numerous D.H.I. Mega sessions

Surprise announcement about the future pricing of Direct Hair Implants Technique and how you the potential client can benefit

Due to the interest in the DHI seminars, this conference will be held in a hotel to ensure everyone interested can attend. Seminar participants may schedule an appointment to watch live a D.H.I. surgery at the DHI clinic at any time after the seminar. The seminars provide you with an excellent opportunity to meet the DHI surgeons and staff.

Each seminar will last about two hours to allow ample time for the presentation and for questions and answers.

REFRESHMENTS

Complimentary refreshments and drinks will be provided for all conference attendees.

LANGUAGE TRANSLATION

If you have a special need for language translation, please let DHI know. It may be possible to arrange for an interpreter to translate for you. DHI is an international company solving hair loss problems for clients around the world.

OPEN TO EVERYONE

The D.H.I. seminar is open to everyone including all virgin transplant patients, repair patients, physicians, and patients who have already completed their transplant work, but would like to see D.H.I. results. Even if you don't need any more transplant work done, but are interested in obtaining information for a friend or family member you are welcome to attend.

REGISTRATION

Registration is required to determine how much space will be needed for each conference. Everyone who registers will be guaranteed a seat. DHI will move any of the sessions to a larger room if necessary to ensure everyone has an opportunity to participate during the time most convenient for them. On registration we would appreciate it if you could please list your three main questions that you would like answered at the seminar. Attendance Fee: 20.00 pounds due when registering. Please encourage your friends or relatives to register and participate as well. Please e-mail DHI at info@dhi.gr with the following information to register:

First and Last Name

E-mail address or telephone number to reconfirm attendance some days before the seminar

Forum Screen Name

Country of Residence

How you heard about the seminar

Credit card number and expiry date in order to pay 20.00 pounds per person for registration.

DHI Employee -

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of reputable doctors commend DHI on their webpage. Based on the photos in the gallery, they seem to be doing really good work.

They're doing FUE without shaving the donor region now. Hmmm... icon_cool.gif