1800 follicular units, one session

Do no expect too much from 1800 grafts in such a large area. In fact I am surprised about the results with 'limited' amount of grafts.

It looks completey natural, not possible for a HT detector to sound the alarm.

BV

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

First of all, your HT looks completely natural-- no one would detect a HT-- your doctor did a nice job with FU's. That said, your doctor should have only concentrated on the frontal portion (hairline/midscalp) with your MPB and 1800 FU's. If all 1800 FU were placed in this area, your results would look more denser in front. That said, you would have still had the crown baldness you had before but that would have been a better opition because you can always get crown work done in the future and comb your hairback to cover crown until then.

Overall, good job with the "natural look", but in my opinion 1800 FU's were too spread out. WIth one more procudure, you would be really impressed with the outcome.

First of all, your HT looks completely natural-- no one would detect a HT-- your doctor did a nice job with FU's. That said, your doctor should have only concentrated on the frontal portion (hairline/midscalp) with your MPB and 1800 FU's. If all 1800 FU were placed in this area, your results would look more denser in front. That said, you wo

• 4 weeks later...

i agree the work looks good, the hairline brought down a touch, but the head is tilted so you don't get as good a look at the crown. Admittedly, i think we've all been spoiled by the dramatic results a 3-4000 graft procedure can achieve,but for someone not wanting such a dramatic change in one shot, i think its a great result

it would be more informative if you posted

pics from different angles,especially one

from behind/above angle.your head isn't tilted

as far forward in the after pic,so it is hard

to judge the result in the crown.hair looks

slightly different lengths as well.

Also if you lose that that bar thatch of

hair in the middle it will look quite strange.

Have you planned for this??