So I booked Dr Resul Yaman next Saturday May 21st

Dear Forum members,

First of all thank you much for the valuable info on this forum. I had a failed FUT in 2013 which left me with a big scar at the back of my head and was desperate to find a good Dr to perform a 2nd operation. I got to know Dr Resul from this forum and I found his results very impressive.

Im excited for Saturday, given that I will be flying 9 hours to Istanbul but I hope it turns out well this time.

Any recommendations ?

Well done. I am extremely close to booking him myself. Do you know what his schedule was like? Big wait?

I'm looking at a high graft FUE procedure myself and Dr Resul seems effective in this instance. He has quoted me on a higher number than any other doctors though which does concern me slightly.

Im also thinking of booking with him , but i must say the email responses are very slow which worries me a bit , my other choice is dr demirsoy who also seems to have good results

Edited by David - Moderator

I haven't chosen yaman over him yet. Still deciding and for what I need doing (high number of FUE grafts) I want to chose a doctor that can do a good hairline. They're both good though and yaman is more documented on here so that may sway me.

well sent 2 emails over the last 2 days to finalize my agenda before i book the flight and still no reply , this puts me off when you need confidence in the people you are dealing with when travelling abroad. I like you like the look of his feedback but lack of communication is bad if you need help post op . im not a user of whatts app how do you contact is it phone number or email i looked on his sight but no specific whatts app number. Did you condiser dognay ? he was double the price but then there have been some bad reviews , i know all will get the odd one due to the nature of the procedure but it shouldnt be too many , I work in surgery so i know nothing is a done deal

sivy

For me it's either demirsoy or yaman, both seem like ethical skilled doctors.

If you look under the contact me on the website, the English number is the doctors assistant on whatsapp. He will reply quickly to you but you need a smartphone and whatsapp installed to do this.

Sorry about late replies guys.Yes, indeed emails are slow. Whatsapp Mohamed, Abdullah or Rasha; the 3 responsible for the clinic.

Anyway, going back to the grafts number, he did quote more than any North American Dr but almost the same number of grafts like the other big 3 turkish Drs. turkish Drs seems to quote higher and usually manage to finish everything in one session. That being said, I have to admit that i was a bit worried that he quoted almost double what Rahal said he can extract but his results have been amazing. Hopefully everything turns out well. Im flying out tomorrow..Keep an eye on my pic updates

Wish me luck..I was unlucky last time.