Theradome reviews

Hello everyone,

I had been looking online and saw some the radome reviews at about 3 out of 5 stars. My Dr. has suggested I start using Theradome to help with hair loss/growth. I was wondering if any of the users of the community have used the the radome helmet and what was their thoughts/reviews of the product?

Bill

I've been using mine for about 2 years, and the health of my hair has improved. Some vellus hairs might have improved just barely and I may have had a few new hairs or they could just thickening of some hairs. But it is a very very minor number. Maybe less than 10 shafts at most that "appear" new.

I still use it 3 times a week since who knows...maybe it helps slow further hair loss down, or keeps very weak follicles on the verge of going bald to hang around as long as possible. I bought mine used on Ebay so I saved a hundred bucks or so. I don't regret my decision, but just keep your expectations very low and hope you get better results than most.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Jhodapp,

I use all three at the same time, plus Tricomin. I actually use Avodart instead of Propecia. I just added Alpecin Caffeine (not the shampoo, but rather the topical) as well. If budget is not an issue I would do everything plus the transplant, as I have. I have had 3 transplants in total (my first one in 2003 didn't have a good result), bummer! 6000 grafts total.

The transplants will be the major difference maker for you. Night and day difference, but also the most expensive by far. For me, the other items I don't believe have any grown any new hair (except the Theradome may have grown a nominal amount)...The combination of everything has only helped slow the process of losing hair down. So you need decide what stage you're in and what's important to you. If you don't get a transplant and try everything else you will probably continue to lose hair but at a much slower rate. Maybe you'll get lucky and it'll halt your hairloss altogether, but it didn't do that for me. For me, the hair transplants have been the life changer.

Feel free to send me a private message and ask more questions!