Looking to get a hair transplant and would appreciate any feedback

Hello everyone, I was thinking of getting a hair transplant because my hair has seriously taken the joy out of my life. I am 21 and have had this hair problem since I was 10.

Pictures are all posted here:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I live in the GTA in Ontario and was considering going to Dr. Rahal in order to get a hair transplant. I've seen the reviews for this doctor and they all look very good. Some questions I have though are:

1) What is a good estimate of the amount of grafts I would need?

2) What is a good estimate of the cost for the procedure?

3) Should I go with FUE or FUT?

4) I've noticed on his website that he has a clinic in Toronto but all the reviews are from Ottawa. Do I need to go to Ottawa or Toronto to get the procedure done? (Would prefer Toronto as it is significantly closer to me)

5) Has anyone had any bad experiences with Dr. Rahal?

Thank you in advance.

A lot of your questions can be answered based on your preference and a little research.

Just the front hairline, probably 2000 dense FUE I would do. But, I'm no doctor. FUT is a great option too. So that's up to you. Look at the pros and cons of each.

I wouldn't even touch the crown for now. Start up on some Rogaine/Propecia... And biotin daily. And that will help the crown.

Cost... In the USA it's pretty expensive. I hear Dr Vories in NC is great with good prices too.

Now if you go to India, Mexico, Canada or Turkey. You'll be getting great service at much cheaper prices then USA.

And Dr. Rahul, I read some good reviews on him... Just type in his name on the search bar so you can read them too.

Hope this helps.

A lot of your questions can be answered based on your preference and a little research.

Just the front hairline, probably 2000 dense FUE I would do. But, I'm no doctor. FUT is a great option too. So that's up to you. Look at the pros and cons of each.

I wouldn't even touch the crown for now. Start up on some Rogaine/Propecia... And biotin daily. And that will help the crown.

Cost... In the USA it's pretty expensive. I hear Dr Vories in NC is great with good prices too.

Now if you go to India, Mexico, Canada or Turkey. You'll be getting great service at much cheaper prices then USA.

And Dr. Rahul, I read some good reviews on him... Just type in his name on the search bar so you can read them too.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, I live in Canada so I can probably get it for cheaper. I'm guessing for it will cost $3-$4 per graft so at 2000 grafts it will probably cost 6000-8000. Thank you for the help.