Dermmatch for donor FUE 7 days out?

I plan on getting a 1200-1400 fue transplant this summer to my hairline but I have 1 major problem. I have to be back to work 7 days post-op and I can't wear a hat. My plan is to keep my hair on top fairly long (around 3-4 inches) and shave the back and sides (military cut). However, my question is can I apply dermmatch over my entire donor zone (back and sides) to cover up potential redness? Will this damage/prevent the growth in my donor zone? I will not be placing any dermmatch on the recipient site which is my hairline. So basically, I'll attempt to comb my hair forward to cover up the recipient zone (hairline) redness and use dermmatch to cover up donor zone redness. Has anyone done this before? Thanks.

Thanks for the response. I've decided to go with Dr. Konior. Through a virtual consult he said that he could do this fue hairline procedure with my hair long on top and shaved on the sides. I have a date set for early July. Shaving the entire head makes sense for a larger procedure but with only 1200-1400 grafts in the frontal hairline region I wouldn't think that would be necessary. Thoughts?

7 Most requre a complete shave down of donor and recipient area

I meant just the area where the transplanted hair will go, not the whole head.

Dr. K is very well regarded within the community. If he feels confident doing it with or without shaving, I'd trust him. There's are more risks to consider though.

Here's a link from Dr. Rahal and Dr. Alexander on the topic

Do You Offer a No Shave FUE Hair Transplant? | Dr. Rahal

Hair Transplants: To Shave or Not to Shave? | Hair Loss Q & A

I answered the original question yesterday, but I have something else to add. My reply didn't consider skin tone or hair color. If you have light hair with fair skin, the recipient area may be more obvious.

Anyway, hope this info helps.

You should be fine 7 days post op. Wash it out at the end of the day to keep your scalp clean.