2048 grafts FUE with Dr Feriduni 1/6/15

David88

Hi Guys,

I'm going to do a proper, in depth write up but just wanted to show some pics of my progress so far (9 months) post op with Dr Feriduni in Hasselt, Belgium.

He whole experience was amazing and something i actually ended up quite enjoying, simply down to he professionalism and sincerity of the doc and his very able team.

I'm happy with the results so far and looking forward to hopefully more maturity in the future.

Improved report and pics to follow.

Cheers

image.jpeg.2a487e0052c0017a0d5585d657a1043a.jpeg

Wow! Can't click on the pics to open for some reason but from what I can see on the thread results look amazing! Iv had fue with feriduni and he is one of the nicest people I have ever met, a real gentleman and great bedside manner!! Look forward to your write up and congratulations on what looks like a stellar result! Enjoy!!

Thanks mate, appreciate it. I'm currently travelling in 3rd world countries so the Internet nor my camera is the best but just wanted to get something up at this stage.

I too can't speak highly enough of the doc and his staff if anyone is considering Feriduni.