Hair Transplant - Resulting in Face Acne/Scars? Help

I'm currently around month 3 of my hair transplant and am waiting for results. Unfortunately, I have received acne on my face.. and many scars. Doctors say that you can't use many acne medication for your face or else it will affect your hair growth itself..

I want to use a serum for acne, but am afraid it'll affect my results..

Here are the ingredients: Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, , rh-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF), Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Dextran, Xanthan Gum, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, *Certified Organic Ingredient

By looking at all these ingredients, do any effect the growth of hair in a negative way specifically for a hair transplant?

I'd always stick with what your Doctor advises, no matter what. If you think the biotin is causing the acne, you should either reduce or discontinue use.

You say that you've got scarring from the acne, which is likely from messing with them. Leave them alone if that's the case.

For acne here is the solution (ive battled Acne for years)

Do this in the morning, and night

Step 1. Wash face with a facewash based from salycilic acid(neutrogena makes one)

Step 2- Get a cotton ball, put a toner/astringent based on salycilic acid onto the cotton ball. for example - Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner for Sensitive Skin - CLEAN YOUR FACE WITH THE COTTON BALL thoroughly! then wash face with water

Stop here - see if acne goes after after 3 days or so - IF NOT.. add step 3.

Step 3 - Get a benzoyl peroxide based acne cream, and put it on the spots where you are typically getting acne/and where it already exists. Let it dry - and then moisturize your face so it isnt all dry looking.

Benzoyl wont go on your hair, its going on your face and will not affect your transplant