I am very close to booking a procedure in with Dr Resul Yaman but I'm worried...

FM1

Recently, there have been many threads about failed FUE procedures and really poor quality work. From what I've been able to find, Dr Yaman only has positive reviews but on the other hand, there are only 3 or 4 reviews.

Should I just bite the bullet for this one or should I look elsewhere?

• 7 years later...

@FM1 Id stay away from Yaman. It'd be one thing if his unfavorable outcomes were from years ago, but he had a hair transplant result with cobblestoning as recent as April 2023.

You might consider reaching out to Dr. Turan or Dr. Gur. I reached out FUECAPILAR Dr. Turan and secured an appointment within three weeks. However, I was prepared to leave on a two-week notice anytime and made that clear.

I'm 2 months and 10 days into my hair transplant journey, and I'm seeing baby hairs sprouting EVERYWHERE, a successful procedure

Edited by mxnprettynice

22 hours ago, mxnprettynice said:

@FM1 Id stay away from Yaman. It'd be one thing if his unfavorable outcomes were from years ago, but he had a hair transplant result with cobblestoning as recent as April 2023.

You might consider reaching out to Dr. Turan or Dr. Gur. I reached out FUECAPILAR Dr. Turan and secured an appointment within three weeks. However, I was prepared to leave on a two-week notice anytime and made that clear.

I'm 2 months and 10 days into my hair transplant journey, and I'm seeing baby hairs sprouting EVERYWHERE, a successful procedure

that cobblestoning guy had poor skin and also shaved his head daily. who gets a hair transplant just to shave their head everyday. he also had very bad acne and ingrowns, which he didn't seem to do anything about. of course you will get scars from ingrown hairs that are never treated

plus there has been plenty of yaman results posted here and majority dont have this issue. there is always some bads results from all doctors

Edited by Melvin- Admin
Re
  • Thumbs-down 1