Ukhairtransplantclinics Avoid

Djlazerblue

Just thought I'd write this review with my experience with this clinic

Very very dodgy operation going on here, I had a consultation with someone called Paul hill, it was in Harley street but the Hiding name was "be cosmetic", himself looks like the nutty professor with tuffs on peroxide blonde hair, I'm presuming to give more density to he's already transplanted hair, he in fairness was ok and seemed knowing of what he was talking about.

After the consultation I was called on various different mobile numbers from someone called Tony from the ukhairtransplant clinic, he was pressuring me to pay the deposit and secure a slot ASAP as apparently the do over 60 procedures a week and are very busy, I told him I suffer from panic disorder and I'm allergic to andreline that is the main ingredient in the local anthnestic, he told me not to worry they will use a different one, I ask him if he was a DR and he said he wasn't, I the. Again told him it's very important I speak with the DR regarding this issue he again told me I needed to pay the deposit 1st.

Now I only ever spoke to one DR before about this situation and that was a DR Marwan Saifi whom told me hands down he wouldn't put me and risk as andreline is a very important substance in hair restoration as the scalp is extremely rich in blood supply and told me he would risk my life by doing it and turned me away (very ethical dr)

But ukhairtransplant don't seem to care about this at all they don't speak to the surgeon they don't get him to call you they just want your money, want you to go in taking a chance you could come to serious harm.

This TONY from ukhairtransplant bombarded me with called morning evening night, even when I told him I was at work I couldn't talk please call back he just didn't stop.

I have now found out that ukhairtransplant are nothing but a broker a middleman that make commission by referring you to a surgeon, typical uk practice, everyone try to cash in somehow, avoid this place

Thanks D

Edited by Djlazerblue