Aftercare products

I had my HT 12 days ago pretty pleased so far and all scans nearly off

Was wondering if there was any aftercare products people would suggest to aid the hair growth or to help stimulate the hair after the shock loss (which I'm dreading)

At the moment I put a lotion on for 40 minutes wash it off then use the shampoo the clinic gave me. And I've been putting on forever livings aloe Vera gel to aid the itching and it has kind of helped and it's really reduced the redness and I hardly have any.

Braden,

While there is speculation that minoxidil made jumpstart early growth from a transplant, MSM is really only designed to strengthen existing hair and keep it healthy. I haven't really seen any real evidence that it jump starts early growth although it's possible that it might make your natural hair that's already grown in grow faster. That said, it can't really hurt to try these products but, if you do start using minoxidil, you may want to continue using it for life since it may also benefit you by preventing further hair loss and or regrowing some hair that is miniaturizing or has fallen out due to male pattern baldness.

That said, you really don't need any products to make your hair transplant grow. The best concoction is patience and time.

Best,

Bill

Braden,

While there is speculation that minoxidil made jumpstart early growth from a transplant, MSM is really only designed to strengthen existing hair and keep it healthy. I haven't really seen any real evidence that it jump starts early growth although it's possible that it might make your natural hair that's already grown in grow faster. That said, it can't really hurt to try these products but, if you do start using minoxidil, you may want to continue using it for life since it may also benefit you by preventing further hair loss and or regrowing some hair that is miniaturizing or has fallen out due to male pattern baldness.

That said, you really don't need any products to make your hair transplant grow. The best concoction is patience and time.

Best,

Bill

Thank you. I'm all new to this but have been looking in here for months to try and get some general knowledge of it all