I'm visiting HIS - London Feb 25

netsky

Hi, (First proper post)

On 25 Feb I'm booked in to visit HIS in Harley street, London to have a physical look at their work ( as opposed to photos )

I have been considering this treatment for a while but of course need to see it for myself. I think SMP can look great IF people go for realistic, natural looking hair lines. If they try and have hairline that are too straight, low defined or perfect I think the whole thing is often completely ruined. In short, I think subtlety is the key.

The thread entitled ' natural looking hairline ' is a very good example of how a nice, subtle look is much better than people who are trying to achieve perfection.

Anyway, I will post back on 25 Feb or thereabouts to give an honest review of the work at HIS. No punches, no bull. Hopefully it will be more positive than not. If any one reading this is from the UK and fancies meeting on the day we can go down together in which case you will get the benefit of two people opinions.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back,

Managed to have a look at a couple of patients who were being worked on as well as the main practitioner who had also had SMP. One of the guys was Black which is the complete opposite of my skin tone so I didn't pay as much attention to his work. The other guy had a skin tone very similar to mine so I naturally focused on him.

Both results looked decent enough but my chief opinion is still that tricopigmentation is still the best option for me.

I did a lot of research before having it done and ruled out tricopigmentation pretty quickly, it's exactly the same treatment but just fades a lot quicker so you would have to go back every 6-12 months to have it all done again, same with HIS I went for a consultation and wasn't impressed, I saw one guy and it looked way too straight and drawn on, I went with Skalp because at the consultation I saw 2 guys having it done and all the practitioners have also had it done and they all looked natural, plus I haven't seem them do a bad job, just my 2 cents