FUT scar's vs FUE scar's

I've always wondered why a petition has never been done before(maybe it has but I haven't ever seen one). so here it goes.

I know its probably a long shot but I'd love to see people who have had and FUT or FUE procedure and how there scar/scars have actually turned out say after a year or so of healing.

so as I said earlier it probably is a long shot but if you're comfortable exposing your scar/scar's by simply posting a picture of your donor area to length that it is obvious or not obvious to see the scaring.

if you are not comfortable I totally understand because why would you want to do that. but I just thought it's a start. as myself I've never came across a thread that is strictly how your scar/scar's turned out. I think it would be an interesting thread if it actually took off and it probably would put a lot of people minds at ease.

now we all know about the scar's FUE leaves and the same for FUT but there's hardly never any evidence after the healing process of said scar's especially by the actual patients it's quite annoying because that alone could determine the out come of actually going down the two routes. so on that basis I'd love to see peoples scar's.

I'll leave it up to you if you want to show me or not. after all it all adds to ones research.

thanks. :)