United Pharmacies Review

sidhu

I don't know why the link has been removed ...i was'nt promoting it...but if u search for united pharmacy 2 top links will come and i want to know about the one which does'nt has any hyphan(-) between united and pharmacy and thats the top result in google...I am a nw3 and just want to give propecia a try but could'nt find it cheap ..these guys also ship in 10 tabs so i think it's gud for trying..but not sure about this united pharmacy ..has someone got medicines from here

sidhu,

I sent you a private message about this issue, but since you responded here, you may put the link back in the opening post.

However, outside links are forbidden in thread titles and forum signatures, so please do not include it in the name of the topic again. Just so you're aware.

Thanks,

Anthony (youngsuccess)

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

Yea, I buy my drugs soley from them.

I've posted that before, and informed others about their website (url address provided), but have always disclaimed not to be an agent of their business.

take care...

I have used the Unitedpharmacies for years without any issues, that being said, I have heard a lot of bad things regarding the .co.uk site which is run as a separate business, so it may be better for users to stick to the .com site.

i will be soon ordering from here ,and will now start the batle against hair loss...have thought of just having 2 propecia per week..then if it goes fine then will increase the dose..guys plz assure me that propecia does'nt do that much harm as propeciahelp website states

baldingboy - you'll be fine man, i've been on the real deal propecia for 2 years and haven't had ANY problem. just like pretty much everyone else who takes it

you have to remember to consider the source on EVERYTHING, including this. people who don't experience side effects aren't gonna go around being vocal about it. they'll just kinda be quiet and reap the benefits of hair.

those who HAVE had side effects, which is not that much at all when you consider EVERYONE who has taken it and not JUST the people on forums, are going to be WAY more vocal about their displeasure

the reason for this is when something goes wrong, an agenda is created in the mind of the person experiencing it, thus giving them reason to be zealous in their efforts against the product. basic human psychology, you know how it is. it's the same thing as when you see signs saying "food poisoning from eating at wherever", sure maybe a couple of people had a bad reaction, but hundreds others felt just fine

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

Ordered propecia and will be receiving it in few days...did'nt had time to visit the doc as very busy in work...will start will just 2 pills per week and will post here if i find something fishy going on after taking pills icon_smile.gif...and thank you all for sharing ur experience ...this forum rocks.