Dr Hakan Dogany 10 Month Update - Very pleased with progress !

Wevvo

Please find attached my 10 month post op pictures with the pre op pics to compare.

Im very please with the results so far, obviously the crown takes longer to fully regrow and thicken up and I wont see the final results untill 18 months post op which will be July 2016. But so far so good and Im very happy

Dr Hakan and the team have been in constant support and provided reassurance every step of the way. January (when I ahd the operation) seems a long way off now and I remember thinking how good I would feel if the operation was successful and that is the case. I now no longer feel the need to wear hats at the gym and walking the dog. My confidence has increased ten-fold. I ditched my cover up routine using Nanogen back in May and haven't looked back since.

A big thumbs up to Muslum, Dr Hakan and the team , keep up the good work guys, and as mentioned I would highly recommend treatment and service !

three.jpg.7e2b0241b27831869aa03b9cd1bad9c4.jpg

four.jpg.7654e833246cc518f091f7838006080f.jpg

one.jpg.0cc7366d6b19413a41f9bfb86288adc1.jpg

two.jpg.457424961907c86019efac5dc59861ce.jpg

ahd1.jpg.8df052851c8bbe37937e9a3e4fc5a57c.jpg

ahd2.jpg.31b663164ddd7f2d4e4c37a078b77fa7.jpg

ahd3.jpg.f40d7aeb340ef56ed75446ea7437b6e8.jpg

Edited by Wevvo

Please find attached my 10 month post op pictures with the pre op pics to compare.

Im very please with the results so far, obviously the crown takes longer to fully regrow and thicken up and I wont see the final results untill 18 months post op which will be July 2016. But so far so good and Im very happy

Dr Hakan and the team have been in constant support and provided reassurance every step of the way. January (when I ahd the operation) seems a long way off now and I remember thinking how good I would feel if the operation was successful and that is the case. I now no longer feel the need to wear hats at the gym and walking the dog. My confidence has increased ten-fold. I ditched my cover up routine using Nanogen back in May and haven't looked back since.

A big thumbs up to Muslum, Dr Hakan and the team , keep up the good work guys, and as mentioned I would highly recommend treatment and service !

Sorry bit This can't be serious!

We live in 2015 and that is the best pictures you Can take?

Come on, if you REALLY are that pleased with the results, why dont you take some pictures with some light and closer to your head?

What is the point of taking a picture like that?

LOL

Wevvo

Thanks for kind write up on the other hand it is very nice to hear that you happy with 10 month result however As you mentioned crown takes a little bit longer to full result maybe 18th month anyway please keep update your pictures

I am not medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice

Sorry bit This can't be serious!

We live in 2015 and that is the best pictures you Can take?

Come on, if you REALLY are that pleased with the results, why dont you take some pictures with some light and closer to your head?

What is the point of taking a picture like that?

LOL

Johnny2000

You might be right about pictures are not clear enough however please don't be skepticism for Dr. Doganay's patient. I have his an other picture he is not good at with pictures but generally he is happy with his result my friend all depends expectations some of us have excessive expectations, some of have conservative expectations.

By the way he had been informed that he has very thin hairs and he was asking to have non-shaved operation therefore we could only extracted around 1770 grafts which was below the total required grafts that he needs As you can see he used to have bold patch just below the crow area ???

Thanks

IMG-20151026-WA0003_resized.jpg.e567033e5bb674676aba0d814f9e7c64.jpg

4.JPG.a73c063f06b98630c8f8a28135bd5a30.JPG

Edited by cenkoa01

I am not medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice

Fantastic coincidence to see the emergence of happy Dr. D posters arrive on the scene just as his status as a recommended doctor on this forum is in question. To add insult to injury, a former patient advocate defending the OP's position. It just feels very insincere.

Fantastic coincidence to see the emergence of happy Dr. D posters arrive on the scene just as his status as a recommended doctor on this forum is in question. To add insult to injury, a former patient advocate defending the OP's position. It just feels very insincere.[/quote

Esrec

Since you joined september 2015 why do you floating on Dr. hakan's post how much experience do you have about him ? Also can you please be honest what is you aim to be on this forum ?

Fantastic coincidence to see the emergence of happy Dr. D posters arrive on the scene just as his status as a recommended doctor on this forum is in question. To add insult to injury, a former patient advocate defending the OP's position. It just feels very insincere.[/quote

Esrec

Since you joined september 2015 why do you floating on Dr. hakan's post how much experience do you have about him ? Also can you please be honest what is you aim to be on this forum ?

I wont even dignify your attempt to question the legitimacy of my posts or intentions. Maybe if you spent some time reading my history you'd see I comment on just about every topic that interest me. And then there's the surgery I had 8 weeks ago.

I'm sorry that the surgeon you recently advocated is now on probationary status which calls every result of his into question. Don't shoot the messenger bud.

I wont even dignify your attempt to question the legitimacy of my posts or intentions. Maybe if you spent some time reading my history you'd see I comment on just about every topic that interest me. And then there's the surgery I had 8 weeks ago.

I'm sorry that the surgeon you recently advocated is now on probationary status which calls every result of his into question. Don't shoot the messenger bud.

esrec

I have seen your post I am saying the last 1 month you made over than 30 post about his topic I can understand that you been with unhappy patient or defending but what I want to point why Dr. Doganay patients cannot post their experience why it is so strange For you it is easy to leave a post but for us It doesn't work like that please understand our main goal here. I would like to see more happy patients rather than unhappy patients.. There are a lots of patients who are posting their experience with other doctors...

I hope you will be happy as well with your final result

Thanks

Johnny2000

You might be right about pictures are not clear enough however please don't be skepticism for Dr. Doganay's patient. I have his an other picture he is not good at with pictures but generally he is happy with his result my friend all depends expectations some of us have excessive expectations, some of have conservative expectations.

By the way he had been informed that he has very thin hairs and he was asking to have non-shaved operation therefore we could only extracted around 1770 grafts which was below the total required grafts that he needs As you can see he used to have bold patch just below the crow area ???

Thanks

Even with good pictures I think those are terrible results.

Even with good pictures I think those are terrible results.

This is funny there is no words control over here even patient happy...

Thank you for your comment sir good job Cong.