Dr Edgar

Hi

I have been recommended to use Dr Edgar for some preventative medication proscar for hairloss, can anyone tell me is he ok to use? as I do not want to loose money and get nothing in return, I have seen some positive things online but with money I like to be very sure of what I am getting.

Thanks

Palmtree,

I have used Dr Edgar for a very long while now. He is very efficient and the medication is dispatched via Lloyds Pharmacy. You have nothing to worry about using him for your Finasteride. As Spex has mentioned many forum posters use him with no concern and I am one of them. I have been on the forums for over 5 years and never heard anything other than positive in regard to Dr Edgar.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Palmtree,

I have used Dr Edgar for a very long while now. He is very efficient and the medication is dispatched via Lloyds Pharmacy. You have nothing to worry about using him for your Finasteride. As Spex has mentioned many forum posters use him with no concern and I am one of them. I have been on the forums for over 5 years and never heard anything other than positive in regard to Dr Edgar.

Hi Chirsdav,

Thanks for your reply I made a bank transfer to him today so hopefully I will get what I requested and thanks for your re-assuring words, I am keen to make some changes to my hair situation starting with the maintenance and then defintley a HT in the near future,

Thanks

Hi

I have been recommended to use Dr Edgar for some preventative medication proscar for hairloss, can anyone tell me is he ok to use? as I do not want to loose money and get nothing in return, I have seen some positive things online but with money I like to be very sure of what I am getting.

Thanks

To go back to my original post - I have been talking with Dr Edgar and purchased Proscar of him, he is extremely helpful!, very honest and open about the services he provides and I received my medication within 2 days of making a bank transfer.

He is also extremely informative and I would recommend him to anyone who is in doubt of where to purchase medication for hair loss.

I couldn't sing higher praises for this man - use him he is very reliable and helpful.

Thanks

Glad it all went well with Dr Edgar Palmtree91. He is a very nice guy to deal with and incredibly efficient.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Glad it all went well with Dr Edgar Palmtree91. He is a very nice guy to deal with and incredibly efficient.

Thanks Chris, yes it went very well and I bought a nice pill cutter from boots which has a storage facility which is handy for cutting question to you is do you cut into 4 or 5 pieces?

I have always cut it into quarters but I expect some may do it into fifths.

I have always cut it into quarters but I expect some may do it into fifths.

I see but then that would finish a lot quicker I will see what I am comfortable with thanks for letting me know

I noticed your signature says "2 unsuccessful HT's in UK"

would you recommend the UK at all?

@palmtree91

Welcome to the forum! Proscar is a.k.a finasteride and can be very effective in conjunction with minoxidil, but check out the forum for those who have experienced side effects (sexual - decreased libido). Hope to see results in about 6 to 12 months.

All the best...

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians