Top HT surgeons in New Delhi, India

roshan

Hello There,

This is my first post. i have registered on this forum as I am planning to get my HT done in New Delhi, India.

So far I have been in touch with Medlinks, Dr. Pankaj Chaturvedi (they boast of PERFECT-i, technique, a real time follicular transfer, which means that the follicle which they extract out of the scalp by FUE...is implanted back within 5 minutes of time.). Since I plan to get frontal and vertex region restoration done in one sitting, they say it requires two sittings. Their cost is very expensive upto 2.25 lakhs for restoration of both regions.

I have been contacted by Dr. Ashit Gupta from Delight Clinic and Aravali Clinic so far. I am in big dliemma. I have never done this before and expect people to help me out with top surgeons with very high success rate, their cost, service delivery, follow up sessions and whether they would be able to do both regions in one sitting

Cheers

Hello There,

This is my first post. i have registered on this forum as I am planning to get my HT done in New Delhi, India.

I am in big dliemma. I have never done this before and expect people to help me out with top surgeons with very high success rate, their cost, service delivery, follow up sessions and whether they would be able to do both regions in one sitting

Cheers

I do not know the doctors you mentioned in New Delhi. However, if you are looking for a top surgeon I would recommend you Dr. Tejinder Bhatti In Chandigarh India.

Dr Bhatti is recommended on this website and has done lots of FUE cases on many patients here and even repair cases.

Depending on the case, he does large FUE sessions + 3500 grafts.

I would advise you to check his website where you can find cost, pictures, videos + videos on UTube.

It worries me when you say the doctor told you, the grafts are implanted back within 5 minutes. It is not possible as the grafts need to be harvested before being implanted back in your scalp.( minimum time).

You have to check the doctors work, recommendation, pictures, cost and do some online consultation or Skype consultation once you have decided on a few doctors.

Feel free to ask more questions.

Darlinglocks

FUE: 1524 grafts with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Dr Tejinder Bhatti's Profile

Hi roshan,

I don't think there are any surgeons from Delhi yet recommended on this forum.

I can only speak greatly about Dr. Bhatti as he was my HT surgeon. Members on this forum can only speak about their experience good or bad with their own surgeon.

Finally I will add, you only need 2 days which you would need in Delhi too for your procedure and Chandigarh is only 45 min away by plane.

Good luck in your search.

Darlinglocks

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Dr Tejinder Bhatti's Profile

Edited by darlinglocks

Thank you bablu and darlinglocks for speaking about Dr. Bhatti. I have done some research on him via his website and videos. However, his procedure is very expensive. I would need around 4 lakhs for 3700 grafts for covering my frontal and vertex region!!!

The below is not entirely correct, Dr. Kapil Dua is recommended on this forum he is from Delhi. However Dr. Bhatti is a very good surgeon with some excellent cases posted on this forum.

It is important to pay attention to cosmetic results of your surgery given that ur getting ur frontal hairline restored. So even though NOT recommended on this forum I would suggest you check out Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal and their results on their websites at eugenix. I think given the type of results they are producing they would soon be recommended on this website if they so desire. Their results look very natural so does Dr. Bhatti's as well.

Hi roshan,

I don't think there are any surgeons from Delhi yet recommended on this forum.

I can only speak greatly about Dr. Bhatti as he was my HT surgeon. Members on this forum can only speak about their experience good or bad with their own surgeon.

Finally I will add, you only need 2 days which you would need in Delhi too for your procedure and Chandigarh is only 45 min away by plane.

Good luck in your search.

Darlinglocks

My Thread: 

The below is not entirely correct, Dr. Kapil Dua is recommended on this forum he is from Delhi. However Dr. Bhatti is a very good surgeon with some excellent cases posted on this forum.

It is important to pay attention to cosmetic results of your surgery given that ur getting ur frontal hairline restored. So even though NOT recommended on this forum I would suggest you check out Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal and their results on their websites at eugenix. I think given the type of results they are producing they would soon be recommended on this website if they so desire. Their results look very natural so does Dr. Bhatti's as well.

Thank you harin,

I would definitely do research on the doctors you mentioned.:)

Sorry but i dont think you will get cheaper doctor for fue Anywhere in the world with great track records of result..I warn you please only go to doctors recommended here...Save money and go to qualified doctOr.. Please..

agree partly with bablu - cheaper price may sometimes mean inferior quality work, however there are plenty of great doctors who are not recommended here, also there are few doctors who have been recommended here who have also had bad results, not a knock on the forum since the criteria to become recommended are very strict and docs are thoroughly vetted. Just goes to show that one needs to do his/her own research.

My Thread: