HT on June 25 2009 at Hyd, India

KaYKaY

KayKay,

i think i have to agree with hair_care on the grafts placement being far apart... anyways, like he said Jadgish seemed to have an amazing result, hopefully it will come out good.

Good Luck.

Disclaimer: I am not a qualified medical professional nor do i work for any doctor, hence these are my personal and honest views. Hopefully I will benefit someone as I had benefitted from this awesome forum.

My HT blog - 2600 - Dr. Feller: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/blog/68/

photo album: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/albums/135

Thanks hair care. I will definitely take your suggestion and consult US doc next time or atleast a yr from now to see what his opinion is. The doc I went to has a pretty good reputation in Hyderabad, India. His calandar is fully booked until october, 2 a day. He is US educated practiced in US for 13 years before returning to India.

• 2 weeks later...

Can u please post you resent photos and how much he charged for u and how many grafts you got, are you satisfied with his treatment. I am in confusion stage to take treatment from puli ravindra reddy or madu.can you or anybody please suggest me

Kumar, please look at my blog. Also, I am at 6 weeks and all my transplanted hair has fallen off. I am on original hair now and it takes 2-3 months for the transplanted hair to grow. So, my current state is not true representation of my future. :-)

He did not charge me per graft. he charged me as a fixed amount. He told me he put 4000 grafts. But, please look at photo and be your own judge. I was charged 100,000 rupees including HT and medicines. Overall looked good so far. I would definitely recommend. I am not sure abt Madhu as I havent come across any who did HT with him.

Hello,

I had my HT done 7 weeks ago. Almost all the transplanted hair has fallen off. Waiting for the new hairs to start growing.

Usually how long does it take for the fallen hair to grow back since the transplantation or after falling?

I am currently on

Finpecia 1 MG - 1 daily

Multi Vitamin and mineral tablet - 1 daily

Tugain solution (Minoxidil 5%) - applying 2ml daily on the scalp where the HT was done, at nights.

Using Organic shampoo from Trader Joes to wash my hair twice daily.

Am I doing all as I am supposed to be?

TIA.

• 1 month later...

Hi KaYKaY,

I also having same balding pattern as u had earlier and i also heared abt Dr. reddy in Hydrabad.

Can u please share you resent photos and how much he charged for u and how many grafts you got ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Kay kay,

How are you doing? Saw your hair transplant pictures around 7-8 times and they look very good to me.

Just wanted to know, how are you doing now? and will you recommend Dr. Reddy for the transplant?

I am in a confusion of selecting between Dr. Madhu and Dr. Ravindra Reddy.

Would be glad, if you can take some time and answer the query on the following thread:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/161617-query-regarding-hair-transplantation-hyderabad-india.html

Regards

• 10 months later...

Kay Kay,

Could you please tell me how good is Dr. Puli Ravindra Reddy with HT.Could you send ur latest photo.also i could see that he has covered the entire bald area but seems to have less density.Please respond..