Beard to face transplant in Europe?

EDIT: The title is supposed to be "Beard to scalp transplant in Europe"

Hi everyone

I am a 26 year old guy from Norway.

I am wearing a hairpiece. Have been since I was 20 years. I dont know at what point I started loosing hairs, but I would guess around 17-18 and very aggressively. I became very aware of it by the age of 19 and became severly depressed. I wanted to do something about it and started wearing the piece.

I started taking propecia but the doctor told me that I wouldnt get the results that I wanted from it, since my hairloss already had progressed a lot.

I used a lot of toppik and transitioned to the hairpiece without anybody except my family knowing.

I am happy with the visual perspective of the piece, but have been very unhappy about wearing it for the past two years and longing for a permanent results.

I have been on a consultation with a FUE-surgion in my country.

Here are the information he gave me at the meeting:

- He told me I am young and that he cant predict how my hairloss will progress. He told me that I would loose all of the hairs in the areas I am thinning or completely bald and might loose hairs on the sides. He told me that if I am lucky I will end up as NW5a and if unlucky NW6.

- Because of my age and the uncertainty he didnt want to extract a lot of hairs. He told me that after the operation and the hairs have grown out I can expect 40% of the density that I currently have on the sides of my head. He said he can give me some coverage but it will look like a guy who is balding. The density would be approximately 60 hairs per square centimeter.

- He told me my donor areas was somewhat above average.

I got very sad after the consultation because the look of a balding man is the look I escaped right before starting with the piece. It is not an option nor a result I would be happy with.

I was wondering if it could be an option for me to transplant beard hairs to my head in order to achieve a higher density?

I have attached a photo of my beard and would gladly donate all of it.

Links like this gives me great hope:

https://www.dermhairclinic.com/beard-hair-transplant-11000-grafts/

Does anyone know of a surgion who could do this in Europe?

I have attached photos from last time I was at the hairdresser changing the piece. As you can see the hairs where the piece is glued to the skin is shaved but the hairdensity is good.

img_5000.jpg.c48794ac8701812604f322b60086ffec.jpg

IMG_5066.jpg.71502a50e28a66b6efeeceecc621ac6a.jpg

IMG_5064.jpg.e2f64d8dc085d4c13d120e995cb2d15c.jpg

IMG_5043.jpg.00b622e3e24bd52e369fce4519378011.jpg

5b32e8064a98e_IMG_5120beard.jpg.7e6e8a7bff75279e760ef74bc5294664.jpg