It's all about The Technician/Artist/Practitioner.

For me an experienced Practitioner with History of good work is far more important than the company.

Reading forums, looking at photos and reading Testimonials I have a found a major inconsistency in the quality of SMP.

There are a few large companies out there including Scalp Aesthetics, HIS, Vinci etc and the difference in quality through out the clinic they have is amazing. Some treatments look great and others look dire.

I find it incredible that these companies can charge the same prices for such a difference in quality. It's obvious that the skill level of Technicians vary from clinic to clinic.

As I mentioned briefly in a previous thread. Do your research and make sure you have seen good quality from a Technician over a period of time showing photos and testimonials. The Internet is a great tool and with SMP being a young industry there are only and handful of people with the experience, the skill and quality to produce consistent SMP.

If you go to one of the larger companies. Ask who is doing the work and then check any work on the web and see what feedback they have.