Getting FUE transplant, need some advice/information

Hi, fellow follicly frustrated friends :)

New member here. I've spent much time reading these forums, but still have questions about hair transplants. I've decided to go for two FUE procedures. I think I have good hair density in the back and sides (see pictures).

I'm of same age (37) and have similar hair as Thor Hushovd (see pictures). He's a famous Norwegian bicyclist, who's open about his two hair transplants (1800 follicles in 2011 and 2013). I've tried to find more details, but only know he got them in England. Dr. Lorenzo and others, which many here speak highly of, afaik use the same straight hairline on their patients. Thor got that natural looking receeding/aging hairline, which is the hairline I use to have/want. I've seen some people here criticize the overall quality of English clinics, but Thor's hair transplants look excellent to me.

I have some questions, and would appreciate any help/advice:

1: Is there a danger of implanting hair follicles into dormant hairs in the transplant area (I have diffused thinning)? Wouldn't this lead to additional hairloss/destroyed hair follicles?

2: Is the "Ultra Refined Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation" surgeon list at hairtransplantnetwork.com complete/up to date? I see two English surgeons on it (Bessam Farjo and Raghu Reddy), probably Thor used one of these two? Any better alternatives that can offer the kind of hairline/transplant I want?

3: Do the URFUE surgeons use the finest hair follicles in front of the hairline, and create natural imperfections? I don't want a hairline that's too smooth/perfect with stark dual/triple follicles.

4: Should I ask the surgeon about punch size? As I understand 0.75 mm punch is the latest/best option? I have light/pale skin, and want as little scarring/redness as possible.

Before learning about Thor Hushovd, I had given up on my hair - didn't know hair transplants could look this good! I don't know if he has diffusing thinning in the top/back as I have, but he certainly had more frontal hairloss at 33 (when he got his first transplant). Thanks in advance for any advice/info! :)

Best regards,

Mike

Edited by Mike37

Mike37,

Dr. Lorenzo worked in England for one year. He has since returned to Madrid, Spain. He is a highly regarded Doctor.

Some other Doctors in Europe/Turkey that may be of interest to you include: Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Feriduni, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Mwamba.

Best of luck to you.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.