Proscar - Cutting advice & can I take it in halfs?

P.D

Hi guys

Been reading this forum for a few weeks, very informative so thanks to all. Had never even heard of all these drugs and treatments before finding this site.

I have been prescribed some proscar and it came through the post the other day and says take one fifth a day but I thought I'd up the dose to a quarter a day.

I tried to chop up a pill but it cut into 2 but one of the halfs had crumbled. I dont think cutting it into quarters is really much of an option if its going to be that much of a mission.

Can I just take a half every other day or does that lose some of the effect too much.

Alternatively anywhere I can buy a cutter for it online at all? I think it would be much easier to cut up if it wasnt such an odd shape as well.

Hi

As a long time user of Propecia, i switched to Proscar ( and cutting the pills) out of desperation as I couldnt find Propecia in Asia..

Well, after buying the 5mg procar pills, and using a pill cutter which you can buy at any CVS, I am one happy man ( and much wealthier)..

It's easy and cheaper!!!

Follow the instructions above

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Thanks, I think half every other day is easiest especially as its easy to cut in half but difficult to cut into quarters and means I dont need to remember to take it every day.