Corrective Repair Work

OK, Im looking for advice here, I will be getting some type of corrective work done in the fall, I already have much camoflage over plugs and mini/micro graphs (raised and embedded). I am seeing Dr. Konior in October and I need a game plan. I need to be able to go out in the sunlight and not see through to the bigger graphs, I don think camoflage is an option here, does anyone reccomend excising out the bigger graphs in this situation as opposed to camoflage?

OK, Im looking for advice here, I will be getting some type of corrective work done in the fall, I already have much camoflage over plugs and mini/micro graphs (raised and embedded). I am seeing Dr. Konior in October and I need a game plan. I need to be able to go out in the sunlight and not see through to the bigger graphs, I don think camoflage is an option here, does anyone reccomend excising out the bigger graphs in this situation as opposed to camoflage?

Hi Whats Up:

Without photos, your question cannot be answered very specifically. There are a few factors that would need to be considered before you decide which route in best for you.

Are the existing plugs in your frontal hairline area? Do you have enough donor area to soften the prior plug work. Were you wanting to recycle your previously placed plugs into follicular units? I would like to suggest posting some photos in order to give us an idea of your situation. Best of luck to you...

Jessica

HT Coordinator

Limmer HTC

Dr. Brad Limmer is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians