Shedding on day 3

Hi,

Does anyone know if shedding on day 3 is a bad sign? I've started shedding already (the hairs having a hooked shape or an L shape) and I'm worried I'm loosing grafts. Most people on here describe shedding much later. Any experiences people could share would be great.

Thanks

Just to add they look very similar to the photos on this thread: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/163272-am-i-loosing-grafts-experiencing-normal-shedding-2.html

I tried taking photos myself but when I get close up the image is really poor. The hairs have a darker, thicker part at the end of the hair. As it's still early for me I'm worried they never took and now they're completely falling out.

I been told by a few doctors that it really is not easy to lose your graphs.. sure they tell you to be careful and not do anything aggressive with your new hair such as scratching, aggressive washing etc but once the grafts are in even after the first day the skin around the hole tightens up pretty quick and it is not the graft you are seeing but just the hairs breaking off, dying, dead skin, whatever.. mine started dropping off around day 9 (I just did 1000 graphs 2 weeks ago) I say about 50% have fallen out but I am not worried about the actually graphs....

I would not worry about it unless you are pulling at them or not treating them gently, if you notice a lot of blood on the hairs or something then perhaps but the link you shared and what you just said I think it is all normal