Does Shapiro own this site?

All of the pictures on the main page of this web site are pictures from Shapiro's brochures.

**AND** many people here are recommending him.

Not to be a "conspiracy theorist", but it seems a little fishy that those two things are related.

Please don't "flame war" me if I'm off base. It's just my analytical mind at work. To a 3rd party observer, it does seem suspicious.

All of the pictures on the main page of this web site are pictures from Shapiro's brochures.

**AND** many people here are recommending him.

Not to be a "conspiracy theorist", but it seems a little fishy that those two things are related.

Please don't "flame war" me if I'm off base. It's just my analytical mind at work. To a 3rd party observer, it does seem suspicious.

Pat, who owns and operates this site, had his hair transplant done by Dr Shapiro, and he has been so kind to honestly relate his experiences. However you will notice a list of many doctors who perform quality HT work, and you can see examples of their work. You can also talk to "mentors" who have had their HTs done by different doctors, but who also kindly relate their experiences in order to help others.

Dr Shapiro is often mentioned because he is considered one of the best in the world. However, if you carfully read this forum you will frequently notice other top docs mentioned. This is absolutely the best HT site you'll find!