Igf1 lr3 before fue

Hi,

I have used igf 1 lr3 before and noticed it produced some hair growth, it helps cell repair after injury as well.

My question/ theory is if I use it before fue surgery it will help the healing process and chances grafts will take.

My idea is that it is possible and I am going to try it before my surgery in September taking the igf1 in August.

Any input?

Thanks,

Jim

I have used that as well. its very anabolic. it actually causes muscle hyperplasia if injected directly into muscle.

I never noticed any hair growth tho.

its more directed at adding muscle cells. HGH wud be used for cell repair and might very well be beneficial to a HT. I don't see a nexus with IGF1-LR3 and hair follicles growing any better tho.

Edited by BUSA

yea, i was thinking that as well. I read igf1 promotes cell repair though, it would be an interesting test...

i am going to try it, i will post the results.

My thinking is it will increase the percentage of grafts that take.

thanks

yea, i was thinking that as well. I read igf1 promotes cell repair though, it would be an interesting test...

i am going to try it, i will post the results.

My thinking is it will increase the percentage of grafts that take.

thanks

yes it promotes SKELETAL muscle repair. has nothn to do with hair grafts growing. its an insulin like growth factor. do some research before you waste ur money.

wat results are u going to post? are u planning on getting two separate hair transplants and seeing which one has better graft survival?

and ifg-1 is different then L3 and its also different then DES.

Busa, I have taken igf lr3 before and insulin growth factor promotes cell growth and repair throughout the body, including skin, not just muscle, i think you should do some more research on the effects of igf on body.

I will post the graft percentage success rate of my fue grafts that take and the healing process.

As the post indicates I am speaking about igf1 lr3. Not des and have no idea what l3 is unless you are referring to lr3 (long r3).

Edited by Searcher999

Busa, I have taken igf lr3 before and insulin growth factor promotes cell growth and repair throughout the body, including skin, not just muscle, i think you should do some more research on the effects of igf on body.

I will post the graft percentage success rate of my fue grafts that take and the healing process.

As the post indicates I am speaking about igf1 lr3. Not des and have no idea what l3 is unless you are referring to lr3 (long r3).

yes cell growth in the muscle again it is an insulin like growth factor hence the name IGF!!!!!!

my cousin has his Pro Card IFBB as a professional body builder and uses everything you can think of. we have discussed this in length and I can assure you he is far smarter then you wen it comes to IGF. it will do NOTHING for ur hair follicles.

stop reading internet articles and thinking IGF-1 is gonna be some miracle hair grower. wake up dude! don't u think if there was evidence of this EVERY hair transplant doctor wud be recommending it? u don't need a prescription for it. no one is recommending it other then YOU! you don't see the problem here?

ur giving out bad info that is misleading. quit while you are behind!

Oh your cousin told you, sorry it must be correct information then. You are wrong, insulin levels in the blood are directly related to cell repair through the body, thats why HIV sufferers use peptides and they survive a lot longer you douch! i think you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic Busa.

If it promotes cell repair it would aid the healing process of the grafts you thicko.

Oh your cousin told you, sorry it must be correct information then. You are wrong, insulin levels in the blood are directly related to cell repair through the body, thats why HIV sufferers use peptides and they survive a lot longer you douch! i think you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic Busa.

If it promotes cell repair it would aid the healing process of the grafts you thicko.

if it works so great then why are you the ONLY one recommending this and thinks it will make ur hair grow? why do all the top HT surgeons around the world not recommend this to their patients then?

I can tell u why cause you are clueless or maybe you think ur smarter then the rest of the doctors on the planet and have now discovered the new "Snake oil".....lmao!

once again Einstein CELL repair means MUSCLE cell repair NOT hair follicle growth. smh some ppl will believe anything they read on the internet.

thats why HIV patents use peptides? peptide inhibitors prevent the virus from entering lymphocytes and macrophages. has nothing to do with cellular growth or repair. dude, ur really starting to sound stupid now. quit while ur behind for christs sake smh

and just for the record moron HIV patients use peptides such as Egrifta (you have NO idea wat Egrifta is either so u might wanna google that one too) to reduce visceral fat around their organs. nice try googling peptides in attempt to make urself look smart.... u made a fool out of urself actually. congratulations!

First of all, where did i recommend this to anyone??

second you actually are really stupid, if it only promotes cell growth why are large doses for prolonged periods associated with enlarged organs, namely the intestines??? muscle argument blasted out of the water! boom bitch!

third, surgeons could not approve it even it they wanted to as it is not approved for human use.

i have a friend who suffers from HIV, and has been using peptides for years with other sufferers and will testify that it helps with injuries and skin repair !!!

you stupid little twerp, you know nothing!!

Egrifta lmao! were you not talkin about l3 a while back? it doesnt even exist lmao

way and put a toupee on baldy!! lmao looosssserrrrr!!! are you getting laid? i bet your not not!!! lmao