Considering Dr.Arvind, Delhi

nile

I have had some plugs long back.

Now I am looking for some repairwork. Since I have extensive hairloss(increased over the years) and my donor areas are pretty much ravaged by the plug extractions, I am looking towards body hair as an option.

I have read Dr.Arvind's posts and pics showing some truly remarkable repairwork. He seems to be performing the max no. of 5000 body hair graft surgeries.

At $3.5 a graft its tempting too.I have plenty of thick and long body hair icon_smile.gif.I figure I may be able to get them where they will help me more.

But I wonder what all is involved in a trip of this sort.

Does any of his patients post here.

Anyone with experience of his work?

Going to Dr.AP for Body hair transplant and fue

I have had some plugs long back.

Now I am looking for some repairwork. Since I have extensive hairloss(increased over the years) and my donor areas are pretty much ravaged by the plug extractions, I am looking towards body hair as an option.

I have read Dr.Arvind's posts and pics showing some truly remarkable repairwork. He seems to be performing the max no. of 5000 body hair graft surgeries.

At $3.5 a graft its tempting too.I have plenty of thick and long body hair icon_smile.gif.I figure I may be able to get them where they will help me more.

But I wonder what all is involved in a trip of this sort.

Does any of his patients post here.

Anyone with experience of his work?

Nile,

There is a thread in this same forum category entitled "Dr. A, respectively Dr. AP/India. HTN forum member Mathew posted a comment on his recent BHT procedure with Dr. Arvind and his upcoming BHT procedure with him. You can probaby private message him for more details.

Most of Dr. Arvind's work is showcased at Hairsite which includes a fair amount of repair cases like yours.

There is a section at his website providing the protocol for enrollment, travel, etc.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Thanks Gil.

I am already in touch with Dr.Arvind. From his replies it seems he really cares and studies the pics in depth before replying.I like his approach. I am thinking of a feb05 procedure with him.

I will document and share all the experiences with him for the forum.