Dr. Feller's Views On Laser Therapy

jandaman

Dear Dr. Feller,

I am considering laser therapy for my hair and I came across an article which you wrote several years ago.

(link removed)

Is this opinion of your's still held, if not, which lasers are you using?

Dear Dr. Feller,

I am considering laser therapy for my hair and I came across an article which you wrote several years ago.

(link removed)

Is this opinion of your's still held, if not, which lasers are you using?

I don't know what article you're referring to, but I am holding fast to my position. Not only do lasers not work, but they CAN'T work. The reason for this is what I call the skin's "optical barrier" which will NOT allow light through in laser form.

I don't think LLLT can be called a scam because it is technically legal, but it's as close to a scam without actually being one that I can think of.

Well it may have been FDA cleared and showed some so called evidence of efficacy but Ill still call it a scam.

I havent seen any evidence that it works .

Its has faded tremendously, and there STILL arent any photos showing its anymore more then a toy.

To me thats a scam but I understand what you mean

laser treatment is definitely a scam.I had 6 months laser treatment with advance hair studio a couple of years ago and it cost me 4500 euro inc supply of minoxidil.This people are no better than thieves its just a pity i didn't find this website first but you live and learn.

my wife bought hairmax laser comb. what a piece of $@%&.some phd she went to told her about it. hes a quack not even a dr. but we all know how how gullible we can be.save ur money and time