3500 grafts with Dr Bhatti, on 9th April 2015

Pic after first HT with Dr Bhatti, excellent results, I did 3500 graft in front and left the crown area for second HT.

Hi Lalit,

Your HT results with Dr. Bhatti look great and we are very happy for you. Just out of curiosity, after getting excellent results from your first HT procedure with Dr. Bhatti, what motivated you to go with a different HT Surgeon for your second procedure.

We wish you a wonderful HT result this time around too.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi

I was looking for a doctor near to Jaipur because now I live there, and the other factor was cost. I studied the results from Dr Aklish Jain they were also excellent, so I chose him, lets see how it will go, I will try to keep updating the progress....

Hi

I was looking for a doctor near to Jaipur because now I live there, and the other factor was cost. I studied the results from Dr Aklish Jain they were also excellent, so I chose him, lets see how it will go, I will try to keep updating the progress....

Thanks for your response, Lalit. We wish you all the best. If you ever need any help from our Clinic (Dr. Bhatti), we will be just an email or a phone call away.

Regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...