Blog not so great anymore

Not sure where to post this, but I've noticed that ever since the blog interface was updated, it seems a bit more clunky and harder to use. the original system was pretty much perfect, but oh well. the only real issue worth making a thread about, it seems that a lot of newer entries from people don't display the images they are supposedly uploading.

I'm not sure why this would be, but it really sucks when somebody comes back and uploads a 4 years later entry, and you can only read the text :/

Rich,

Are you referring to the Hair Loss Websites?

I maintain one myself and also review others regularly. I've seen only one case where a member's photos were not displaying. Have you seen more?

I also had some technical issues with photos a while back that I reported and they were fixed.

I like the new layout because you can add multiple procedures and doctors and that was not possible under the old format.

Please do provide your specific feedback. We are always open to suggestions.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Rich,

Are you referring to the Hair Loss Websites?

I maintain one myself and also review others regularly. I've seen only one case where a member's photos were not displaying. Have you seen more?

I also had some technical issues with photos a while back that I reported and they were fixed.

I like the new layout because you can add multiple procedures and doctors and that was not possible under the old format.

Please do provide your specific feedback. We are always open to suggestions.

Hey David,

I don't really keep a track of blogs that aren't showing images, but a recent example would be:

Hair Restoration Websites

Fair enough, It's still good, but I just preferred the old one, haha. The only reason why I felt I should make a thread is because I've noticed more than a handful of blogs not showing images, especially with newbie posters, or people returning years later.

Hey Rich, thanks for providing the link That's the same site I was talking about.

I just updated my site today and had no trouble at all with uploading the images.

As I said, there was an issue a while back regarding images displaying but it's been fixed now. I haven't seen any others that attempted and failed to load images but I'll keep my eye out.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 2 weeks later...