dr rahal patients

jbkg

hello guys.

i am 23 years old from greece.

i had a previous h.t with a greek clinique and the result was very unatural.

after almost a year of research i think dr rahal would be the best choice for me.

so i would like to ask from dr rahal's patients in this forum if they could tell me their overall impressions or send me some photos or whatever i should know.

as i am a repair patient i am worried because in cases where some grafts must be extracted by fue the growth is questionable.if anybody in this forum has previous experience i would be very grateful if he could let me know.

i am planning the procedure for this summer so as the time comes, i get more anxious.

that is my first post.

i am sorry if i did something wrong about the post.

thanks everybody for the usefull information in this forum, i wish i have found it earlier.

sorry for my english.

this is my email in case somebody wants private communication: jbkg@mail.gr

jbkg

jbkg

hello guys.

i am 23 years old from greece.

i had a previous h.t with a greek clinique and the result was very unatural.

after almost a year of research i think dr rahal would be the best choice for me.

so i would like to ask from dr rahal's patients in this forum if they could tell me their overall impressions or send me some photos or whatever i should know.

as i am a repair patient i am worried because in cases where some grafts must be extracted by fue the growth is questionable.if anybody in this forum has previous experience i would be very grateful if he could let me know.

i am planning the procedure for this summer so as the time comes, i get more anxious.

that is my first post.

i am sorry if i did something wrong about the post.

thanks everybody for the usefull information in this forum, i wish i have found it earlier.

sorry for my english.

this is my email in case somebody wants private communication: jbkg@mail.gr

jbkg

jbkg

A good start would be to check out the Hair Loss Weblogs and look under the drop down window for Dr. Rahal patients and you will see a long list of them.

Additionally you will be able to find alot of "patient thread experiences' from Dr. Rahal patients.

Contacting Adrian, at the Rahal Clinic, for some pictures of some repair patients that have your similar characteristics as your own may be worthwhile. I dont find that alot of repair patients post on here from Dr. Rahal, mostly first time HT patients.

SDM